This documentation describes the excentos Web Analytics tool (https://analytics.excentos.com) to analyze the traffic and success of your Product Guides.
The excentos Web Analytics tool is based on the popular and powerful Matomo software framework. Matomo (previously named as PIWIK) is one of the leading Open Analytics Platforms and provides many advantages:
Content of this Documentation
(see also the page navigation on the left)
Goals and Concept of excentos Web Analytics
The philosophy of the excentos Web Analytics tool is to make it as easy as possible for our customers and partners to:
- access the usage data
- identify success parameters
- track business goals
- find out exit points in order to increase conversion
- offer reports and data that provide consumer insights on how your prospects and customers take the buying decision
- allow to analyze browsers, screen resolutions, device types etc. in order to improve the Product Guide's user experience
This documentation shows how to use the reporting functionality in the excentos Analytics to achieve the goals mentioned above.
You can access the excentos Analytics here: https://analytics.excentos.com
- The excentos Analytics is accessible to literally any modern web browser, but we recommend using up-to-date Firefox or Chrome browsers.
- The login to the excentos Analytics is provided to you individually per user by the excentos staff
Please protect your username and password and/or frequently change your password to protect your data. You can change your password yourself.