Table of Contents:
Welcome to the Documentation of the excentos Workbench!
This documentation helps you build your Product Guides and explains the techniques and concepts to build, maintain and optimize great Guided Selling solutions.
The idea of the Workbench is to provide excentos customers with a web-based self-service tool that allows you to build your own Product Guides – as easy and effective as possible. The Workbench covers the entire process of building and maintaining Product Guides – from uploading and refining your product data via creating your Product Guide concept and content to publishing and integrating the Product Guide into your shop or website.
Get Started: Your First Steps
See the Get started chapter to learn how to create a Product Guide in a few steps.
Overview of Workbench documentation
- Get started
- Integrate your product data
- Prepare the Product Data
- Upload your Product Data
- Manage your Data
- FAQ regarding Product Data
- Create the advisor concept
- Questions and Answer Options
- Set the Visibility
- Explanation Content
- Concept Board Action Bar
- Rule Builder Modal Window
- Configure the recommendation cards
- Widget Configuration
- Languages and internationalization
- Preview your Advisor
- Publish and integrate your Product Guide
- Stage versus Live Environment
- Publish a Guide
- Site Integration
- Site Integration (updated)
- Individualize the theme design
- Manage your account and users
- Optional functions
- Analytics view
- Workbench views overview
Please look at the Glossary, if some of the specific Workbench elements and terms are unclear.